The Plan

(please remember to post a summary before your fic in the proper format - see fanfic rules)

The Plan

Postby sdollar » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:42 am

Genre: General/Angst
Rated: T
Characters: Dr. Caduto, OC (Dr. Lithe)
Pairings: N/A
Universe: N/A
Summary:After a trying session with his patient Serenity, Dr. Caduto decides to seek a psychiatrist he hasn't seen in a little while...Dr. Lithe. During their meeting, she suggests a plan on dealing with Serenity.

My fanfiction can be read at https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10850934/1/The-Plan I hope you enjoy reading it and a new character I created. I thought it would be a fun thing to toy with!
sdollar

Re: The Plan

Postby Alex K » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:15 am

An OC! Awesome. I like her; she's got kind of a dangerous flair to her in a good way.
"Maturity is often more absurd than youth and very frequently is most unjust to youth." ~Thomas Edison
Alex K

Postby sdollar » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:10 pm

I have a new chapter up.

Genre: General/Angst
Rated: T
Characters: Dr. Caduto, Serenity
Pairings: N/A
Universe: N/A
Summary:Dr. Caduto attempts to ensnare Serenity in a trap during her therapy session, but who is trapping who?
sdollar

Postby Alex K » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:03 pm

Stupid FFN. I was trying to post a review on there and it kept giving me a network error. Anyway, great to see an update! I forgot you were doing a chapter story. Poor doc, lol. She's too sneaky for him.
"Maturity is often more absurd than youth and very frequently is most unjust to youth." ~Thomas Edison
Alex K

Return to General Fanfic